Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Home » Singers and their Kids SINGER NE-YO’S CHILDREN GET CANDID


Singer and songwriter Shaffer Smith Jr., a.k.a. Ne-Yo, has shared some candid shots of his children. Little Madilyn,18 months, and Mason, 8 months, are simply adorable.
“I’m not going to be that dude that predestines my children’s future. I’m just going to do my best so that my daughter doesn’t end up on a pole and my son doesn’t end up on the corner. And whatever they do outside of that is pretty much their decision,” the dad of two said in a recent interview.
Ne-Yo  forthcoming album R.E.D (Realizing Every Dream) is expected to be released later this month for electronic and hard copy purchase.
Check out more pictures of Mason and Madilyn(mom is Monyetta Shaw) below!
Photos:@NeyoCompound


1 comment: