Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Army Left Our Church By Order From Above Before Boko Haram Attack –Pastor Reveals


Reverend Chris Dariya, the Secretary of the ECWA Church that was attacked by Boko Haram suicide bomber on Sunday in Zaria has revealed some very troubling information.

The man of God disclosed that they (ECWA Church executives) got information few days before the deadly attack that members of the Boko Haram sect had met in Zaria to finalise plans to strike churches in the area on Sunday.
According to him, Chairmen and Secretaries of CAN in Kaduna were immediately invited for a meeting on the issue. But to his surprise, on Saturday, the military personnel that were drafted to maintain peace around the church were withdrawn by "order" from above.

Below are what Reverend Dariya said when Kaduna State Governor, Patrick Yakowa, visit ECWA church premises in Wusasa, Zaria:
"We were cautioned on the fact that Boko Haram were already in Zaria. We heard vividly there was a meeting on Friday and the Chairmen and secretaries of CAN Zone 1 were actually invited for a meeting and that Boko Haram were already in Zaria and that they were going to strike Sunday. Some of us were very concerned and thinking of what possible thing to do to avert such happenings.

"I came back on Sunday from a meeting and drove into my office which is just behind (the church), that is the District Office. There were soldiers that were actually patrolling and guarding the area, I saw them packing their things and I drove there and ask two of them that we had this report which I am sure you had. You are packing your things and it does not speak well for the community and for me as a religious leader."

" I was told that the community was disturbing them, and that is why they have to move. I told them it was not the community that kept you here but it was the government. But they told me there were orders but I don't know where the orders came from."

Nigerians (Christians) please draw your own conclusions and tell me if govt has no hand in this issue at all. At the very best they were criminally negligent and at the very worse they were complicit.

No comments:

Post a Comment