Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Will Rid Judiciary of Corruption - New Chief Justice, Alooma Mukhtar


Justice Alooma Mukhtar said that “corruption is in every system of our society and I cannot pretend that it is not in the judiciary. What I intend to do to curb this is to lead by example and to HOPE and pray that others will follow.
“As the chairman of the National Judicial Council, I will encourage internal cleansing based on petition.”

I" will try as much as possible to ensure that the bad eggs that are there … that there will be cleansing by the NJC based on petitions.


“It is sad that the ordinary man in the street now thinks and feels that he will not get justice and this is because of the situation we find ourselves.

I will ensure that this perception is changed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment