Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Balotelli: I would have been a UFC fighter


balo city286
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has confessed that he would have pursued a career in the Ultimate Fighting Championship had he not been a footballer.
The controversial striker has been involved in his fair share of mishaps following his switch from Inter Milan to City in 2010.
A string of disciplinary incidents have dogged the Italy international during his time with the Premier League champions.
Balotelli has now admitted that he is a fan of mixed martial arts and was tempted to become a competitor in the sport.
"If I wasn't a footballer, I probably wanted to do UFC. I really love it," Balotelli said at an Umbro event launching the Blues' new kit.
The 21-year-old then explained his decision for choosing the number 45 with both Inter and City.
"My first game in Serie A, it was with [Roberto] Mancini, I also had No.45 because the younger players had numbers between 35 and 60.
"I got No.45 and I scored two goals, so I am lucky with 45," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment