Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

British man Marries Second Kenyan lover after being Scammed by first Kenya Wife

Priscila Njenga
The New Lucky one Maryanne Wanja
An English builder by the name Tim Reeves is once again engaged to a Kenyan woman Maryanne Wanja, 26, two years after his first wife, Priscila Njenga, also from Kenya, ended their relationship.
Tim who is a bricklayer was first dumped by Ms Njenga, who he now suspects was already married at the time of their wedding. Sources say their wedding in a Nairobi hotel in October 2008 cost £5,000 and that Ms Njenga walked out straight after the wedding.
Maryanne Wanja
First Wife Priscila Njenga

Speaking to the press, 58year old tim said: “I know people might think I’m being taken for a ride, especially after my last experience.But Maryanne is completely different to Priscila and I know this is the real deal. When Priscila left me I felt completely betrayed. She lied about everything – even telling me she was 34 when she was actually 40″
Bizarrely, Nine months later Mr Reeves allowed Ms Njenga back into his life when she asked him to help bring her daughter Helen, 18, to Britain. In what might come as no surprise, She then left again in August 2010.

Man Caught mysteriously Stuck Inside Cheating Woman Due to Black Magic juju spell Done by the Woman’s husband

Now, after meeting Maryanne on a dating website four months ago, he has financed her move into a luxury flat and covers her daughter’s school fees. He said they are united by ‘hardships’ and plans to leave his home in Slough, Berkshire, to live in Kenya.
‘I’ve fallen out with my mum and my close friends about emigrating. They don’t want me to get hurt again but this is my future happiness,’ he added.
Mr Reve’s ex wife Ms Njenga and current wife Ms Wanja were both unavailable for comment.
BRITISH MAN FIRST KENYA WIFE
BRITISH MAN FIRST KENYA WIFE

1 comment:

  1. This man story is fake,when will he learn.He separate with his wife and run to another relationship within months.You expose even your own girlfriend,i would not marry you if i was Maryanne.Priscila did good to leave you as to me you look stupid.

    ReplyDelete